CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.26.2009

AKON Concert ~~24 Oct 09

AKon ... aircone ...
so confused about the name ~~ kakaka ~~
Akon Concert held in sunway ~

That was so cool ...
crzy , wet , high and horrible also ~~
haha ~

We waited for an hour, the protagonist finally came out ~
when he came out ...all of us so excited !!
AKON AKON AKON !!!
His fans kept shouting his name !!

After singing a few songs ...
he take of his cloth !!!
OMG !!!
All the fans are crazy for him !!

and he also jump into the crowd !!
WAH !!!
I almost die in the crowd !!
hard to breathe also ~~

AKon watering himself and watering us ... before he jump into the crowd ~~
sweat and the water ...
My clothes were soaked ....



these pic i took at the concert ...


Akon singing a song ...

My sis and my brother ~


after take off his cloth and jump into the crowd ~~~


all of his fans going to touch him ~~~



me , my brother and his gf ~



the ticket we bought ~~~
stil have a video clips ...
go visit my facebook and take a look ~^^


Unfortunately, I failed to grab the clothes he take off ...
sad ...
now no more concert ...
Need to concentrate on study edi ~~



No comments: