CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.13.2009

Hapi BiRthdAy to her ...

Unconsciously have passed more than a year ...
This past year ...
I always told friends that I already forget her ...
Really is that so ?

After breakup with her ~
I still hope I can continue with her ...
But after a period of time, I know this is my wishful thinking ...
After several days of crying ...
I know that is time to forget her ...

YES~ i did it !
I reali did !!

But in this year's first ...
I saw her,I'm work with her in the same shopping malls, and nearby the shop she work ...
Then I realized I did not completely forget about her ...
I am failed, right?

After a month ,
i do not work in that mall ~
Later, because some opportunity i met some1 ...
she is the first person who make me forget about her ...
I immediately felt "she" was not so important ...

At that time I really wanted her to be my girlfriend ...
But that feeling did not last long ...
when we began our college , the feeling gradually disappeared ...
Sigh*


Feeling really get me into another person ...
I have become very strange ...
and I even do not know what I'm thinking ...

Sigh Sigh Sigh Sigh ~~

Let nature take its course ...

Sigh Sigh Sigh Sigh ~~

Today is she Bday ... i would like to say Hapi Bday to her ...
Even she can not see my blessings ...
but i would like to wish her all the best and may all her wishes come true ~~

No comments: