CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.11.2009

Melaka Trip ~~ 21/9/09

Has been a month since ...
now only share with u guys ...
haha ~~becoz ~~
"lazy" ... this word always appear in my mind XD~~


MElaka trip ~ go with my sis , my brother and my brother GF ~~
this is a trip without use any money 4 me ~~ hahaha ~~
All expenses paid by my sister ~~


MELAKA TRIP 20/9 - 21/9
We arrived there about 2 am ...
that was so tired in the way to the Melaka ...
After we arrived there ...
we play a card game ...
the person who lose in the card game have to drink the beer ...


Drank a few pieces of beer ...
we all slept like a pig ~~
Few hour later ~~
we woke up and having our breakfast ~
then we go to the cowboy show , Safari and water world ~


OMG ... the water of water world become dirty ...
I also drank a few mouthfuls of the water ...
yerkkkkkk ....
There are many people's saliva in the water ...
yeee ....-_-ll


Afterwards ... we were so hungry ...
my sis and my brother gf stil bathing ...
In the meantime , me and my brother go to buy something to eat first ...


Night ... we go to the cowboy town to see the procession ...
after the procession ... Then we went home ...



photo time ~~
my sis and my brother GF ~~

my brother and his gf ~

me ~~^^ handsome ? XD



the beer we drank ~



In my first week of holidays over very full ...
but after the first week ... i kept stay at home about 2 week ...
bored ... sigh*



now second semes was began ... this is a long long semester ...
i miss my holiday ~T_T


No comments: